WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT

June seems surprisingly adept at writing episodes

At least as far as her airhead personality would imply. Another great episode to a great series (my favorite so far being Mario vs Sonic). The real strength of this series is the down to Earth, subtle humor about the egomaniacal dickishness of Mickey contrasted with oblivious but generally happier video game enthusiasts. It's really a character driven, sitcomesque story, not the arm flailing, loud, "THAT'S NOT HOW THEY DID IT IN THE GAME, SOO FUNNY!" humor. Don't get me wrong, I love Egoraptor as much as the next guy. I just appreciate how this show doesn't just deconstruct games, but gaming culture itself, and the mindless love we tend to throw out to the industry.

In short, I appreciate the original work of this series that's not found much elsewhere, especially in video game parodies. Bravo.

P.S. I'm sorry, good sir, but is in fact YOU who likes Panic at the Disco.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

People are missing the humor in this

The humor in this flash is fast paced and random, which is reflected by incredibly fast moving objects and constant distortion. The voice and "graphics" are intentionally the way they are because it adds to the humor of the overdone Newgrounds fad of bad mario parodies. In a sense, I feel this is infact a parody of all the ill conceived mario parodies out there. I like this, and everyone needs to open their minds just a little bit.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Migel, read the message at the end

He pointed out that the facts are wrong and taking them to be true makes you a tool.

Great work as aways, though.

Stamper's Quest For Fags Stamper's Quest For Fags

I as well find this offensive

Cactus are our friends and stereotyping them as pain causing obstacles shames us all.

Mushroom Tower Defense Mushroom Tower Defense

Epic Game, good sir

It took me about 2 days, but I finally beat all levels with a gold rating. Very challenging, the last level took me several attempts, but I feel great now that I've finally conquered this game. I didn't make much use of the system for combining the elements though, I only made pure mushrooms and put them to level 6. Hope to see a sequel in the future!

The Game of Games The Game of Games

I just lost the game

And you are a genious, way to make newgrounds loose the game, Jackass
P.S. I voted 5