Stamper's Quest For Fags Stamper's Quest For Fags

I as well find this offensive

Cactus are our friends and stereotyping them as pain causing obstacles shames us all.

Mushroom Tower Defense Mushroom Tower Defense

Epic Game, good sir

It took me about 2 days, but I finally beat all levels with a gold rating. Very challenging, the last level took me several attempts, but I feel great now that I've finally conquered this game. I didn't make much use of the system for combining the elements though, I only made pure mushrooms and put them to level 6. Hope to see a sequel in the future!

The Game of Games The Game of Games

I just lost the game

And you are a genious, way to make newgrounds loose the game, Jackass
P.S. I voted 5

electricamish responds:

:D haha

Waka Laka Dodge Waka Laka Dodge

Too dificult

it seems like it will be too hard for most to be able to make it through round one, but it was still well made.

Jimtopia responds:

Thx, for an honest first review, it is hard, but it's fun if you get into it! =D

Peach: Glide and Grab! Peach: Glide and Grab!

Add more

This would be better if you added certain elements such as a charge bar for jumping, a level system (why collect those points when they do nothing) and more variety. All and all not too bad of a game, just work on what you have and it will be great.

pwnpwn responds:

yea i agree with that accualy. im not that great at AS. but ill try. thx for the review.

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

Decent, but stuff is out of place

Mega man, Ice climber, and Ninja gaiden should all be in the easy, while obscure titles like 1942 should be in the impossible section

The Simpsons: A Quiz v.2 The Simpsons: A Quiz v.2

Not bad

I voted for this to be protected, but In the future, have more questions, and make it flashier. I liked the song

Little Devil Preview Little Devil Preview

My Ears, THEY BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

you suck at life, and I hope this gets blammed for desecrating Zelda Music. Now go and die.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid