WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT

June seems surprisingly adept at writing episodes

At least as far as her airhead personality would imply. Another great episode to a great series (my favorite so far being Mario vs Sonic). The real strength of this series is the down to Earth, subtle humor about the egomaniacal dickishness of Mickey contrasted with oblivious but generally happier video game enthusiasts. It's really a character driven, sitcomesque story, not the arm flailing, loud, "THAT'S NOT HOW THEY DID IT IN THE GAME, SOO FUNNY!" humor. Don't get me wrong, I love Egoraptor as much as the next guy. I just appreciate how this show doesn't just deconstruct games, but gaming culture itself, and the mindless love we tend to throw out to the industry.

In short, I appreciate the original work of this series that's not found much elsewhere, especially in video game parodies. Bravo.

P.S. I'm sorry, good sir, but is in fact YOU who likes Panic at the Disco.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

People are missing the humor in this

The humor in this flash is fast paced and random, which is reflected by incredibly fast moving objects and constant distortion. The voice and "graphics" are intentionally the way they are because it adds to the humor of the overdone Newgrounds fad of bad mario parodies. In a sense, I feel this is infact a parody of all the ill conceived mario parodies out there. I like this, and everyone needs to open their minds just a little bit.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Migel, read the message at the end

He pointed out that the facts are wrong and taking them to be true makes you a tool.

Great work as aways, though.

How Not to Time Travel. How Not to Time Travel.

Very Great

Good humor and animation, I hope this makes front page

Bowser's Kingdom: Movie Bowser's Kingdom: Movie

Just like the rest, amazing

Not quite sure why this hasn't made front page yet.

Food We Eat Food We Eat

Jerry Jackson has returned!

I knew this day would come some sunny day! kthnx for the movie!

Spooky Deleted Scenes! Spooky Deleted Scenes!

Once again, very very well done

I'm not quite sure how it fit in with the other spookyville episode, but it was hilarious as a stand alone flash itself. I'm really looking forward to seeing some great stuff from you in the future. The only thing I wish were different would be an ability to go back to the point where you choose between sex, drugs, and rock n roll, so you can see the different outcomes without watching to that point again.

Thanks for the great animations!

Spookyville 2 Spookyville 2

This will be on the frontpage tomorrow

Loved your work on Awesome Racer, and this was even better. Your parody of classical simpsons was spot on, and the animation and voice acting were damn near flawless. I really hope this isn't the last episode. Great work, and I look forward to seeing this on the front page and in the top 50 for a while

Rocket N Beret Happy Cday Rocket N Beret Happy Cday